Me and the hubbs

Me and the hubbs
One of my fav pics of us

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Long Time No Blog




Ugh, well I have totally dropped the ball on this whole blog thing! Life has been whirlwind crazy with the Holidays. I suppose to should catch you all up starting with Halloween--  Bryce decided to be a pirate this year. I decided not to talk much about Halloween and trick or treating after my mistake of reminding him in early Oct. what trick or treating was; I think he asked me about 100 times if we would be trick or treating that night. (It reminded me of the "Are we there yet" saying) I had a costume  ,ut left it in the package so we wouldn't have any tantrums and finally decided to bring it out 2 days before Halloween. BAD IDEA! It didn't fit! I quickly tried to run out to replace the costume and I could not find any reasonably priced pirate costumes. In a panic I decided to search the rest of the store as I couldn't come home empty handed. I ended up coming home with fleece skull and cross bone jammies hoping that they looked pirate enough. Luckily, we had already purchased his sword, and eye patch so I didn't have to worry much about that. Surprisingly, he loved it and didn't know it wasn't a costume. I'm so glad I was able to be "thrifty" because we now use make-shift costume as actual jammies and spent the same amount of money as I would have on a 1-time use, paper thin costume. Well done Jess!


This was his "Argggg" Face...



2 comments:

  1. I have missed your posts! what a cute lil' matie! :) good job indeed on the costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea on the jammies - store costumes are way overpriced anyway!

    ReplyDelete